Are These Signs Of Pregnancy -pg111739947918

2 Replies
sharon - May 29

me and my boyfriend had s_x while i had my period on april 26th ..we took a bath so the blood wuld stop...any ways...i was suppose 2 get my period on the 23rdof may and did..but not heavy ..it only came out wen i wiped or...had s_x ..( it came out heavier for like 10 mins on one of those days and thats it..and went 2 light bleedin again) me and him had s_x a day afta this started ..but i didnt even need 2 wear a pad this month ...this last for about 2 in a half days .. and for about 3 days before this my nipples were hurting sooo bad...i felt like i had bruises on them..and i took a nap so they would maybe feel better ..but i woke up..2 them hurtin even worse...yesterday i had a fever but maybe only for 2 hours...and i been feelin soo tired these last 3 weeks ..i been gettn headaches..but not alot..maybe every 2 days..my stomach..been feelin a little sick..but i ahvent been throwin up..well a week ago ..i woke up maybe around 5 30 am .. and i wasz tryin 2 fall bak 2 sleep..but i culdnt caz my stomach hurt sooooo bad..and i threw up (well i threw up caz i made myself caz i felt soo sick) ..and then i took aleve and it didnt feel better..until 2 hrs later..i dont know if i got sick because i was drinkin the nite before or b.c i culd be pregnant ..im only 14 yrs old (well 2morrows my bday so i'll be 15) and i think im pregnant..and i have no one 2 ask..my bf is takin me 2 planned parenthood (hes 18 and drives ) ..but i wuld liek 2 know before then ..or at least have advice..im so nervous..and my bf keeps sayin he didnt c_m in me ...(he did pull out..and i was on my last day of my period)..so im just confused can you help me out? thx<3

sharon - May 29

>> oh i forgot ..we had unprotected s_x

sharon - May 29

sum1 please answer

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?