Are These Signs Of Pregnancy -pg113496887718

4 Replies
xomiasprincezzox - December 19

im 16 ive been having unprotected s_x with my boyfriend for a month or two. last monthi had my period but it was extremely late i also had spotting three days before i had my period. i took a pregnancy test it said negative. i recently had s_x three times unprotected my nipples have become extremely sensitive and sore to touch. ive also gained weight. am i pregnant? should i take another tests?

Rose - December 19

I would wait, maybe a few more days and test then-If not just to stop the guessing. Are you trying to conceive?

Deb - December 19

I would go to your doctor and talk to them about this. If you're not pregnant, they could put you on some effective birth control.

Grandpa Viv - December 19

Yes, you should take another test. The spotting could have been implantation and the late period an in-pregnancy bleed. Sensitive nipples (can't face the shower?) are a common sign. So also are tiredness, emotions, upset gut, unusual discharge, appet_te changes. Check http://www.ppowb.org/gv/ for more. Good luck!

Emily - December 19

I agree, talk to your dr. When is your period due? It is a little early to put on wieght. Although many woman get bloated and look bigger ealy in pregnancy. If in doubt wait until your period is due and take a test and tehn go to your dr no matter the result. If you are pregnant, you need prenatal care and if not he or she will be able to put you some bc so that you wonthave this problem in the future. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?