Baby Aspirin-pg110996545918

4 Replies
mulgajill - March 4

SugarPie if you're out there... or anyone else who knows... baby aspirin, to take for women with previous miscarriages.... dont have the baby variety here... only grown up aspirin which are 300mg... how many mg do baby aspirin have?

MandyD - March 4

Hey Mulga!! How are you doing hun? Baby aspirin are 81mg. Hope that helps! Love to ya hun!

mulgajill - March 4

Hi Mandy.... thanks heaps!... that is a great help... i can divide one tablet into 4... give me something to do while i'm not fretting... my man asked yesterday if i think i could be pregnant and i replied "Oh, not really worried about it, haven't given it much thought"..... hahah... how are you going?

MandyD - March 4

No problem Mulga! Haha! Men, aren't they so observant!! I asked mine the other day if he thought my belly looked bigger, and his response was "huh?". Sheesh!! Not much thought, haha - I wish I could not give it much thought! I'm goin....where to I'm not sure, but I'm goin! : ) Just waiting, and waiting, and (something new) waiting some more! Hubby & I are sick right now, so just trying to exist at the moment. Blah! I might take a nap when I get home from work! Hugs to you Mulga!! **BabyDust**

mulgajill - March 4

Waiting,waiting,waiting... well of course i think about it all the time but my darling would think i was demented if he knew... and men are not that observant, when i had my son my ex didn't notice i was pregnant until i showed him the ultrasound video at 5months... probably one reason he is my ex... :-) only 5 more waiting days for me.... hope you feel better soon... working and feeling c___ppy is awful... take it easy xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?