Baby Poops Monday -pg114708893418

53 Replies
ashley - May 8

New week-New thread. How was everyone's weekends? It was really nice here Saturday and rained Sunday. I cleaned for a loooong time saturday and could barely walk the rest of the night and it was tough getting up to use the restroom during the night. By morning (9am) I was able to some what function again. Who would of thought cleaning would do that to a preggo lady. Im having my carpets cleaned today, so still trying to get everything off the floor. Ofcourse dh is no help. He played outside all weekend. He is getting my garden spot all ready and mowed and got the junk off the front lawn, etc. We still have boxes/totes on the lawn lol from moving over here, ofcourse its all dh's office c__p that is too heavy for me to move. I get so sick and tired of looking at it though. Well this week will probalby be busy for me as I am going to be cleaning, having finals and then company coming wednesday. I'll try to check in occasionally if I dont you know where I am. Wish me luck on finals.

Emily - May 8

hey ash, I totally get het whole cleaning thing. It is part of us in pregnacy to want every thing in perfect order, but leaves us drained. The funny thing is you dont know what is too mauch until it is too late. I have cleaned out the frigde, the back porch, the baby's room, the front porch, the kitchen, under the sink, the cabinets in the bathroom. I am leaving the actual bathroom cleaning to my mom's cleaning lady. My mom has a hard time geting around so she has a cleaning lady come in every two weeks to do heavy cleaning that my mom can't do. I am gonna have her come clean my bathrooms....and my aunt to come over and shampoo my carpets......AshB so gald to see the baby is doing good. Hoping the cyst can be taken care of soon with no danger to the baby. I am thinking of you....Justine,. it is amazing what those little ones need. one thing I suggest if you plan on b___st feeding is a bobby pillow. they are great and even if you bottle feed, they work good for play time and you can prop them up in it and feed them a bottle too. Well anyway gotta run. Hope everyone is doing well. So Michelle what CD are you on and when will you test?

michelle - May 8

Good morning all. Well today is cd 35. I decided to test on saturday night but didn't really hold my pee in. and got a bfn. But still no af. I think if no af tomorrow morning or so then i will test again. I found out that my step sister is preg. so all that is left is for me as my other step sister has a 2 year old and my sis has a baby no the other step sister is preg. So the pressure is on. my sis has a bag full of clothes that my nephew can't fit into anymore and she wants me to have them same w/the ba__sinet. She was going to bring them over on sat but forgot. I'm not even preg yet and she wants to get rid of all her stuff to me. OH what a loving sis. well kinda busy today. i'll try and check in again later.

Emily - May 8

Michelle so sorry, hope you get your bfp soon....I am chomping on the bit. Getting so anxouis. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. Hoping he will schedule my u/s. I am to have another one to check the position of the placenta. He said he would schedule it for a month before my due date. The 23rd will most likely be my next appointment and the 24th is one month before my due date, so we shall see.....well gotta run

elisabeth - May 8

omg Emily i hadn't realized how far along you were. i feel like i'm stuck and the pregnancy isn't progressing at all. when is your exact due date and are you scared at all???

amyn - May 8

Elisabeth I kind of feel like I'm at a stand still too.. I'm somewhat getting bigger but not by much. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and I sooo can't wait to feel the baby move.. I can actually wear some maternity shirts and not look to bad in them.. Michelle so sorry about your BFN, hope you get that BFP soon. Ashley good luck on your finals.. I hear ya about cleaning, although I don't feel that sore after I'm done, I've recently started feeling like the house is a mess and we have SOOOOOOO much to clean and organize before the baby comes. I want to get the house professionaly cleaned and the carpets cleaned, but its sooo expensive so I'm thinking I'll just get the carpets and sofas done, and have my hubby help clean the house really well.

amyn - May 8

So does any of the new mommy's feel overwhelmed?? Justine?? I think I freaked myself out today by looking at cribs online and reading about what to look for in a crib in this one book I bought.

ashley - May 8

amyn-I have my daughters old crib and its really nice. I also got a car seat/stroller combo from my dad and step mom. Im pretty much set for a while.

Justine - May 8

Amy - i do occasionally get overwhelmed by how my life is about to change and taking on this huge new responsibility. but then i think about my little girl squirming in my belly and my heart just melts. however i like you am having to buy all the baby necessities from scratch and it is soooooo expensive but lots of fun too. Emily - omg, you are getting so close now. you must be so excited! i saw those boppy pillows in babies r us and thought they looked very useful so i've put one on my baby registry but like most things i'm sure we'll end up buying it ourself as our list is about 3 pages long! ashley - good luck on your finals, i'm sure you're going to do just great.

Emily - May 9

Hey all. I am at 3 weeks and some change. My due date is June 24. so in about a month and a half. I feel like Marcy will be smaller than Mary. I was so huge with Mary and not as big with Marcy, But my dh said that I started out smaller, so we shall see. I lost so much weight with Mary and I still got huge-at least in the belly, everything else (besides my swollen ankles and feet) got smaller. I think I was the only pregnant woman who didn't have to take off their wedding rings. I had to find a smaller ring to wear with them so they wouldn't fall off. My face got a lot slimmer and my arms too. This time I have stayed the same expect for the belly and feet and ankles. Still only gained about 9 lbs. I am so anxouis. I feel Marcy will be on time or early but not as late as Mary was (she was only 8 days past my due date) I dont' know we shall see on that count too. How is eveyone else? I think I may finnaly get some hep at work soon,. School will be out soon and a senoir in high school will be starting soon to help me and trian for my job while I am out. It works well that I will be out during the summer. well hope everyone is well. Elisabeth and Amy, I felt like I was at a stand still at times too. I am getting so close now but sometimes it seems so far away......Michelle, hope that the bfn was just that you tested too early....ash hope you do well on all your finals. When is the NCLEX? Nervious?

ashley - May 9

Em-Nclex is this summer some time. THere are 400 some graduates in the state all competing for slots to take the nclex. They take about 12 a day and are only open three days a week so do the math and it may take awhile. I filed all the applications needed and as soon as the school sends our transcripts we get a number/okay to take the nclex and then we have to call and schedule. I am hoping to do it ASAP as I already paid it. My mom left this morning to come here. She will stay in Salt Lake City tonight or Provo one of the two. Get this girls, I HAVE GAINED 31 POUNDS! can you believe it! I did my glucose tolerance test and my sugars were 115 so they were fine. I about cried when I realized I had gained 6 lbs in TWO weeks! my doc doesn't seem worried but I weight 171 lbs right now! I weighted 156 lbs and gained 29 lbs with dd! the worst part is the doc said it doesn't look like he'll be a big baby. So where is the weight going? My mom ordered something for the baby in the winnie the pooh stuff we requested. I have enough close for the first 3 months of this babes life curtious of my mom, lol. Im not really hurting for much. I got the basics down. I might need a ba__sinet or who knows, but thats it. Well I better go study for final #2 (pediactrics) Tomorrow is Psych and thursday OB. HMMMM should do okay in ob. Hey any body negative blood in here? I had to get my RhoGam shot last visit and that hurt :-( im a big baby.

Justine - May 9

Emily - i am so excited for you. can you believe how fast this has come around as i remember when you first told us you'd got that very light bfp. Ashley - i'm rh - too and get my shot on wednesday with my next ob visit. i've also got the glucose test too so should be a more eventful visit than the last few. does the shot really hurt? as for weight gain i've put on 24 pounds now and know exactly where it's gone... my bum and hips...lol! i have a very interesting profile as my back view is almost as round as my belly! Hope everyone else is doing ok, I'm going swimming now and then I'm off to the mall as apparently I've won a photo compet_tion at a local photographers and get a free photo session there so I need to go and see about that... yey!

Emily - May 9

well I am off for today. I have my ob appointment today at 2:15 CDT. Shouldn't be too evenfull. I am RH+ so I got to avoid that whole mess. I am AB+ and I belive my dh is B+. His dad was O so he has that to pa__s along, but none of our kids will be O cause of my AB. I am not sure what Mary is. Is that horrible that I do not know her blood type? I will just get wieghed, my blood pressure and urine checked by the nurse. My doc will then check the fundal height and listen to the baby's heart. I believe next visit will be more exciting as he said he wasnted another u/s a month before my due date. I am not sure if that means he wants it done a month before or if he will order it one month before. At my next appointment I will one month before my due date. I can hardly believe it sometimes. I am only like 6-7 weeks from my due date. Well when I say it like that, it seems longer... Well I am off. I too am a big baby and the three hour glucose test was horible. I hate needles and I had to have blood drawn four times for it. The reg sugar test isn't bad as you only get tested the once. I can't believe I lived through the epidural with Mary. Good thing it was in my back where I could not see it. Otherwise I may have had an issue with that! Anyway hope everyone has a great day. I will check in tomorrow....

Dawn - May 9

Hi girls. I went to see my midwife today, I just had my anti-D injection, as i'm also rh-, urine test, more blood tests, blood pressure and she checked the fundas height which for 28 weeks should be 28 and it was, so pleased about that. The midwife also tried to feel the baby and said that she thinks the baby is lying head down now, I didn't think that would happen until much later on and most of the moment have been low down. I have my antenatal cla__ses booked-I'm going to the birthing cla__s and the b___stfeeding cla__s, should be fun.

ashley - May 9

Hey dawn....glad to see you visiting more. You are just a week behind Justine and I. I think we are 29 weeks now? Yes today I think. WOW that means 11 weeks to go! holy cow. I missed my cardiology appointment yesterday (ooops) and rescheduled for next monday. Just to crazy with finals and family coming. Well are carpets look awesome and it smells go clean in here. I am glad we had it done since the baby will be here in no time. Im excited to meet my little one. I do have a sad story to share. Makes me want to cry thinking about it. There is a couple that lives down the road from us (we live in the country so they are neighbors if you have them in the country, lol) anyway, the dad accidently ran over thier 13 month old and she died last night. To much trauma for her little body to take. Can you imagine the horror the dad must be in right now? He had seen her out of the way and he backed up with the truck and horse trailer and ran her over. I bet the family is devestated. Anyway.. HOLY COW dh is finally attempting to move boxes, oh wait he just moved them 10 feet, grrr. Move them off our walk. Well I suppose I should go for now and clean and study some more. Todays test went very well.

AshleyB - May 9

Hi everyone. Well I went to the ER yesterday and got fluids and an u/s becuase I haven't been able to keep down any food since Friday night. Baby is doing great. I put a picture of the u/s on the group page. It actually looks like a little baby now. WE got to hear the heartbeat that was awesomre!! Then the meds wore off int he middle of the night and I"ve been sick every since. They gave me phenergan suppositories becasue the zofran wasn't working. I don't know we'll see. I"m so tired. And this is the first week of the new semester at school and I had to leave cla__s 3times yesterday from being sick. I just don't know how I'm going to do it.

Justine - May 9

Ashley - that is just so horrible what happened to your neighbours. i can't even begin to imagine how they're feeling, particularly the dad. do you know them well? Dawn - are you planning on having the midwife deliver your baby in a birthing centre or are you still going for the traditional hospital delivery? at my last ob appointment my fundal height was about 2 weeks behind and i think it's still that way now. i can tell the baby has grown though as her movements are much stronger and i can feel them way above my belly b___ton now so hopefully i'm just carrying compactly rather than the baby being too small. i'll guess i'll know more tomorrow after my next appoinment.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?