BBT Question-pg111099024818

8 Replies
g - March 16

Hi, I was just wondering if a bbt of 98 degrees in the morning before getting out of bed is good. I actually just starting taking my temp. AF is due in a week.g

Dawn - March 16

I'm curious too...on the same schedule as you...I've had steady temps ranging from 98.8 to 98.2 with all of the cla__sic signs of pregnancy....i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

emily - March 16

yes, it´s fine. Normal. If your temps stay high during and after your period, then you may be pregnant. Your temps should drop 3 to 5 degrees before your period.

b - March 16

Emily - to clarify - 3 to 5 degrees or .3 to .5 degrees? A temp of 93 would seem really really low to me... thx!

emily - March 16

LOL, sorry .3 to .5 degrees. Obviously that too can vary. Could be more!

stacey - March 16

not to get you down, but anyone can have those temps. It's NOT a sign of pregnancy unless you have them for more than 18 days (past your period). Temps that high are usually signs that ovulation has happened. Then they might drop for your period. Howver, I have those temps before ovulation and find that my cover line is about 98.2.

b - March 16

what's a cover line?

Grandpa Viv - March 16

http://www.ovusoft.com/ourtcoyf/gallery/ will give you hundreds of examples of complete monthly charts. Starting to temp when you hope you are already pregnant will tell you little, but the info would be useful next month if you are not.

stacey - March 17

fertilityfriend.com is also good- so is the book Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Wexler.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?