BFP-pg115184618718

15 Replies
Natasha_26 - July 2

Hi.. I decided to test today and got a BFP in just 30s - 1 min using a clearblue digital HPT. Now I cant stop worrying abt whether I did the right thing or not while testing etc, am I really pregnant or is it just a mistake. My hubby is elated and so am I but I cant help getting those feelings.

pueppschen - July 2

oh!! congratulations!!!! just relax and dont let the negative thoughts upset you. congrats again. happy pregnancy. :)

Natasha_26 - July 2

Thanks a lot. Just to be sure, I did another test and it came out positive too. I feel so good and am so happy.

BrendaW - July 2

Congrats natasha!

Tootsie5c - July 2

How many DPO are you? Congratulations!

Meghan - July 2

Congratulations!!!!!!!! i think the negitive thoughts are just the pregnancy affecting you:) one of the many pregnancy anxieties

Gena - July 2

Natasha, I was the same as you, I didn't throw away the positive pregnancy test for like a month, lol. Even when I went to the doctor I was just waiting for them to say I wasn't. Even at 13 weeks today, I still have my doubts sometimes! congratulations to you

staci - July 2

congratulations!

ashleyd - July 2

Congrats!

VenusdiMilo - July 2

Congratulations!!

LN030905 - July 2

Thats awesome news!! congrats..happy and healthy pregnancy and may God Bless you and your lil one!!!

Grandpa Viv - July 2

Caongratulations Natasha. Have a happy and healthy 18+ years.

Mrs.Steve - July 2

Congrats, Natasha! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Lin - July 3

Congratulations!

kaylas mom - July 3

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Natasha_26 - July 3

Thanks a lot guys. I am so glad I found this site. The people here are amazing. Baby dust to all.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?