BFP -pg111857638018

13 Replies
Amy - June 12

ok ladies help me out af was due yesterday and no show so last night at 12:30 i took a dip strip test and got a faint + then i took a frist responce early test this morning and line was so faint you had to really look so then i took a wal-mart always have good luck with them and it was lots darker not darker than control window but much darker than the other 2 i would be 15 dpo what do you think my bbs are sore i have lower back pain nothing to bad been more tired and light cramping and wet enough were it runs out at times woke my dh up at 5:30 to show him and his reply was oh i hate hpt

Margo - June 12

I think you are pregnant....my first response was so faint I could barely see it too, but the clearblue digital which actually writes the word, said "pregnant."

Amy - June 12

Margo i'm waiting for store to open and going to go get one Thanks

KEEKEE - June 12

Sounds like a postive test!!! Congrats!!!!!

Wendy - June 12

Well, you got 3 +, I think you are, so I hope I'm right, but congrats!!! keep us posted, good luck and take lots of care... baby dust to all !!!

Amy - June 12

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got back from getting clearblue digital test and said PREGNANT thanks BABY DUST TO ALL

Wendy - June 12

Amy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months, take care and keep us posted!!! thanks for the baby dust!

Camilla - June 12

Congrats!!!! That's great. About the testing..I don't get it...First Response is s'posed to be super sensitive, more than Clearblue, maybe more than Walmart..so how come it came up so faint?? Kind of makes me not want to buy that test. I mean Margo says FR was really faint with her too..but Clearblue wasn't. Margo did you take the tests on the same day, or a couple of days apart? What do you guys think?

Amy - June 12

Camilla that is what i thought to so i decided i did'nt like those First response early test but i took mine all this morning i talked to this lady on babycenter and she said she got neg day before af and took a different test 2 days later and got BFP so who knows guess it mite depend on the test it self

Maggie - June 12

We are in the father's day bfp crew! I got my bfp this week too, so we can buddies if you want. Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed for Paula! Congrats! Here's some *~*~*HEALTHY BABY DUST*~*~*

Julz - June 12

WAY TO GO AMY!!!!!! Congratulations, and keep us posted with exciting Dr.'s visits and everything. I'm due in the begining of February, so you should be due sometime close to me. I hope I will still see you around here. It would be fun to compare experiences through it. Congratulations. Love, Julz

Amy - June 12

Thanks everyone you bet i will stick around you guys are all GREAT BABY DUST TO ALL TTC~~~~~~~

Amy - June 13

hello i went to dr today and my hgc level was 64 they said that was fine what do you guys think?

Amy - June 13

SORRY HCG

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?