BFP -pg111937112118

4 Replies
Leslie - June 21

Got my confirmation from the Dr's yesterday, due in Feb. Very exciting. Just wanted to say thanks for all the support and help. Baby dust to all!

Jennifer W - June 21

Woo Hoo! horay for you and your family :) Congrats!

Kel - June 21

Congradulations, Leslie!!! Now, as for all BFPs, please tell us what your 2-ww symptoms were and if you did anything special this time around that you think may have made the difference. Congrat's again!!! That is awesome!!!!

Leslie - June 21

Thanks for your wishes. Have been trying for 6 months, this was the first month, I just decided not to track anything and see what happend. We think we concieved when we were at disneyland last month.(happiest place on earth!) So I guess there is something to be said for just letting things happen natuarlly and not stressing about it!

Lola - June 22

Congrats, is this your first? I just found out that I am pg! Took three ept's over the course of the week (all differnet brands). They all came out + and I am really starting to feel it. I was shocked - was on the pill and not really trying - I'm a newlywed - 2 months tomorrow. So we are stunned but happy - if I have calculated everything right it looks like February for us too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?