BFP -pg114790218318

8 Replies
heart_nurse - May 17

I'm 10dpo, and did an early htp this am with semi-fmu, and got what I think was a positive.. but the tests I bought online did not come with info, and online there is no info on what dictates a positive line. I bought them from early-pregnancy-tests.com (Lin, I think you recommended them to me, have you had any lines?). The control line is dark blue, and my result line is a dark pink (same width as the control line, solid color). I'm just not sure since I don't have a instruction booklet to compare lines. Could it be an evap line or a false positive?

heart_nurse - May 17

bump

staci - May 17

so the control line and the test line were different colors? if that is what you meant then that is weird! they both have to be pink(i get mine there also and it came with test instructions...also you only dip the stick for 3-4 seconds and time limit is the same as all others) it was probably a bum test if you indeed meant that one was blue and the other pink, test again in the morning..makes you pretty curious since it came up with a positive test line though huh?! i wish you luck

heart_nurse - May 17

My bad! The control line is actually magenta, and the result line is a lighter pink color. I compared todays with Mondays stick, and the result line is a much darker pink than it was on Monday.

nicksmmy - May 17

I would say it was positive. congrats, a line is a line.

staci - May 17

ok! i thought that was weird! so you have a line?! i believe a congratulations is in order!

Lin - May 18

That sounds like a positive result to me (the magenta/pink, not the blue/pink)! Congratulations!!!

BrendaW - May 18

congradulations Heart Nurse on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber #2 - May 18

YAY!! Congrautlations!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?