BFP -pg120096820389

6 Replies
tbtemplet - January 21

BEEN TRYING FOR 2 YEARS NOW. ON AND OFF THIS SITE AND THIS WEEKEND I TESTED SAT, SUN, AND TODAY WITH 3 DIFFERENT KINDS OF TESTS AND ALL 5 I TOOK WERE POSITIVE...I HAD SPOTTED ALOT LAST WEEK, BUT THAT STOPPED THIS WEEKEND. I AM DUE TO START PERIOD TOMORROW. I WENT TO THE DR. TODAY GOT BLOOD DRAWN. WE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THAT TOMORROW. DID A URINE AT DR TOO, BUT, THAT WAS NEG. I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE OF ALL THE ROOTBEER I HAD DRANK BEFORE THE VISIT TODAY... SHE SAID THAT TEST THEY DID WAS NOT AS SENSITIVE AS THE ONES YOU BUY AT THE STORE...

tbtemplet - January 21

BUMP ANYONE???

mjvdec01 - January 21

That is so great!! Two years waiting for a baby is so long, you and your hubby must be beside yourselves with excitement. Will this be your first child? I am currently 13 weeks 4 days pregnant with our second child. Our daughter Madalyn will be two on february 9th. It goes so fast. Anyway, I am so happy for you!!! Have you told anyone yet? I told everyone the day I got my positive test, I can't keep a secret. Congratulations!

billsgirl - January 22

congrats!!!!H&H 9 months to ya!

kdlovesrd - January 22

Congratulations tb! It's been awhile since I've seen you and I'm glad to see you kept going!!!! Hope you have a safe & wonderful pregnancy! ~hugs~

Megs - January 22

CONGRATS!!!!!! ;-) I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

tbtemplet - January 22

hello everyone.. my hgc levels were 114 from yesterday!!! she said that was good they are gonna check again tomorrrow to be sure they are doubling

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?