BFP -pg120233811270

8 Replies
BeckyBunny - February 6

I got a faint positive this morning. Today was cd 29, possibly 18DPO. I really was expecting a negative, it's always negative. I wasn't even sure I ovulated yet, I chart but don't temp because I have erratic waking times. After miscarrying in april of 06, a chem pregnancy in july of 06, and miscarrying in feb of 07, Getting a positive has made me very nervous. after the feb 07 m/c, I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was put on B/C to regulate my cycles. It was our third cycle off of b/c, no meds except metformin and prenatal vitamins. My chart is at fertilityfriend.com/home/1e0ad7 . I have not had many symptoms, my nipples have been really sore, a little br___t tenderness, gassy, and thirsty all the time. No cravings or food aversions, not overly fatigued, no weird CM, no morning sickness. I used a dollar store test, I'll be testing again tomorrow with a FRER to see if I get a darker line. We are hoping and praying that this is a sticky bean. I go to the doc Monday morning.

Txffwife - February 6

Congrats Becky! I too hope it sticks! Keep us posted. Question...did you have any kind of cramping or notice anything different after O? Good luck and best wishes!

brads wifey - February 6

Congratulations Becky!! That's so exciting! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

BeckyBunny - February 6

I was really emotional and mentally hypersensitive to everything like last week...about 10DPO I guess. I had what felt like O pains around CD20, 9DPO. Tested neg. 14DPO, but I was not using FMU, I just held it for a while and then tested. Usually after O my CM varies between creamy and sticky, this time it was like a combination of both, I didn't really think anything of it, since it's not like my first pregnancy, when I had copious amounts of lotion-like CM. The thing that stands out the most to me is my LACK of symptoms. lol. Usually I obsess over everything and think "is this a pg symptom? is this?", but this cycle I seriously did not even think I had ovulated yet, because apparently I O'ed really early!!! So I wasn't paying attention or obsessing over things, other than the fact that my nipples hurt, and I only paid attention to that because..well...DF likes to play with them and never listens when I say "ow, don't." =P

keerthy - February 7

congrats honey!!! H&H 9 months...

Megs - February 7

Congrats!!! I've been chart stalking ya and so happy for you! :-) I wish you a Happy and Healty Nine months! Keep us updated on what your results are!

jenn W - February 7

Congratulations, it is so wonderful to see people get BFPs, it gives us all hope. I just prayed for you and will continue to do so in the hopes this is a "sticky bean" :) It sounds like you've been through a lot and deserve this.

shell404 - February 7

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I really hope it sticks!!! You will be in my prayers!! H&H 9moths!!

BeckyBunny - February 7

I did retest this morning and the pic of that test is up on my chart site as well. =) Had the doc call in a prescription for a progesterone supplement to hopefully help sustain. Thanks ladies.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?