BFP -pg114849112618

11 Replies
laura8 - May 24

LADIES, I JUST GOT MY + !!! WE WERENT EVEN REALLY TRYING THIS MONTH AND I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT I MISSED THE FERTILITY WONDOW BUT I OBVIOUSLY DIDNT!!! SOUNDS LIKE A STUPID QUESTION BUT NOW WHAT???

Emma2 - May 24

CONGRATS!

SaraLynn - May 24

Now go to the doctor!!!! Congratulations!

linds99 - May 24

Now you make sure how far along you are and get a due date:) + take your prenatal vitamins pronto! Have a healthy pregnancy and enjoy!

laura8 - May 24

THANKS LADIES, ON MY WAY TO THE DOCTOR AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!

VenusdiMilo - May 24

Congratulations!!

CG - May 24

Congrats! I got my bfp last night too!

LadyD - May 24

Congrats! Get to the dr. asap and take those vitamins.

Amber #2 - May 24

Congratulations!!!!

Tira - May 25

Big Congrats Laura8 :)

want2beamummy - May 25

Congratulations Laura! Any symptoms? How many days past ovulation are you? What day did you get your BFP on? ;)

laura8 - May 25

well i just did a blood test and i am waiting for the results....did 4 more hpt and they are all a clear bfp! i dont know how many dpo i am because if i ovulated when i was supposed to, i would not have gotten a bfp cause dh was out of town for 2 weeks at that time. thats why it caught me completely off guard! symptoms are: af cramps until now, flu-like symptoms, peeing a bit more, cravings for red meat, b___st enlarged the day af was due which usually happens a week or so before af, ga__sy, backache, bloating! baby dust to everybody, it will happen when you least expect it, TRUST ME!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?