BFP For 2006 And TTC 1 Wait With Me

213 Replies
VenusdiMilo - February 27

Welcome To My Thread!!

AshleyB - February 27

I'll wait with you. I'm going to test in 5days. on Saturday. I can't wait. I have no children yet, I had one loss in Dec. with my 1st pregnancy and this is our 1st month actively ttc again. I o'd on the 18 or 19th. So Saturday will be 14dpo. Don't really have any symptoms yet though. But it's early still. I'm 25, married, and live in Michigan.

Hi Ashley B…Welcome!! I am 29 and live in NY (very cold here) Well, I thought I was PG back in Jan right after getting off BCP but I wasn’t. I Posted “Could I be pregnant already?” on this forum and had a lot of support for other women who were in the same situation as I. Anyway, since then I haven’t been actively TTC because I had to travel for two weeks this month - right around the time I “OV” and I BD right before I left ( Jan 6) therefore, my chances are slim to none. I am just here waiting for AF (which seemed to be late or my cycle has changed) I used to have a 28 day cycle now I off BCP it seems like it’s more 31-32 days now. I will be trying from March on and I am really hoping I will get pg by May – June so I could have my first by the time I turn 30. Good luck to you!!

Lin - February 27

Hi Venus, I'll be in the same boat next month (a__suming AF arrives tomorrow, which I think she will). My hubby will be away three weeks next month, starting about three days before O. :( Btw, I'm 33 and live in CA (where I'm from), though my hubby and I have lived all over and are only here for a few years.

catsgirl - February 27

Jeanette, thaks for the info. What do you mean by soy? Hurry and tell me as I am on cycle day 3 right now and will have to get some today. Wher can I get it. I drink lots of soy milk does that count?

Welcome Lin!! No sign of AF yet but I know she's coming b/c my BBs were sore last week. I just wish she would just come already so I can start charting. Baby dust!!

VenusdiMilo - March 1

Well…AF finally decides to show up early this morning around 4am. My cycles are a lot longer for sure now (33 days) same as last month. Anyway, if the ovulation calculator is right I’m supposed to “O” on or around St. Patty’s Day. I feel like this month is going to be lucky!! ANYONE WAITING TO "O" AROUND THAT TIME???

Lin - March 1

Hey Venus, sorry to hear about AF. Mine arrived yesterday. My cycles are a bit shorter, so I'll be expecting O around the 13th. I'm not expecting much this month, though, because hubby will be leaving town at stupid o'clock in the morning on the 11th. That means our last chance to bd is on the evening of the 10th. I'm hoping for an early ovulation (happened a couple months ago) to increase our chances, but I'm not expecting too much this month. Good luck on St. Paddy's day!

VenusdiMilo - March 1

Hey Lin...I am happy AF showed up because now I can start charting again. I missed my chances last month because I had to travel so I wasn’t expecting anything at all. I am sorry that your hubby will be leaving before the big “O” BUMMER!! Well keep your head up and if you need to chat I’m here.

AshleyB - March 1

Hi ladies, af is due for me on Sunday. I tested today just because I'm impulsive and can't help it and it was bfn. Oh well. I bought some First Response tests so maybe we'll try tomorrow or Friday. I have a bunch of tests lying around and they just call my name, I swear. :) I emailed the psychic lady and she said I'm pg right now or will be by next month. I don't put much faith in that kinda thing, but hope she's right. I had some cramping last night during work and my bbs are sensitive and have been peeing more and more tired. I hope the cramping last night was implantation. The bbs thing started today. And last night my temp went up and was 99.5! Hopefully that's a good sign. Sorry af came for you girls....at least it didn't keep you waiting and now you can focus on next month. Good Luck. Hopefully we get a bfp on this thread.

Lin - March 1

Thanks, Venus! Well, Ashley, you know the fruitcake lady...er, the psychic lady...has a pretty good chance of being right. The average person conceives in six months, so that's one month in six. If she gives you two months during which you can get pregnant, that's a 1 in 3 chance she's right! Those are good odds, so I wouldn't put much trust in her accuracy. It's not "psychic" if it follows the laws of probability! Good luck, though...I hope probability is on your side!!! :o) Let's all chant...B...F...P...B...F...P...B...F...P...

AshleyB - March 1

Yeah, you're right Lin, It's just fun. I don't really believe in all that mumbo jumbo, but it's fun anyway. Last time I got pg the 1st month trying off birth control. Now this is my first month really trying again after my loss, so I'm praying it'll happen quickly like last time. I know I can get pg, it's just making it the whole 9months I get nervous about. But I have faith that it was just bad luck, or a fluke, random error thing and that it won't affect my future pregnancies. I'm 11dpo today.

VenusdiMilo - March 1

AshleyB…I am sorry about your loss. Just remember, it happened once it will happen again. I hope AF stay the hell away from your door this month. *****Baby dust*****

jessieb - March 1

hello ladies!i would love to wait with y'all. i am married, 26 and live in texas. we just started trying for our first. i removed my orthoevra patch forever on feb 19th. i have very regular periods, always have. 28 days. i am due for ovulation on march 8th according to mycycle.com. that website is great. i input my last years cycles, gives you great statistics to go off of, and email reminders if you choose. I, like ashley, had a pregnancy end in miscarriage last year. I was pregnant this time last year and miscarried last april. it was an extremely hard loss for us. we decided to wait to try for another until we were married and had more time to be with each other. it has been an unbelievably long year for me. My sister in law found out she was pregnant the same week that i started miscarrying. I tried so hard to be positive but her pregnancy was a constant reminder of my loss. we are close a close family, she works with my husband. on the brighter side, my beautiful new neice was my inspiration for trying again. well, really i think it was the inspiration for my husband. he just adores her and is ready to be a daddy, not just the uncle. always a bridesmaid!! so that is me. hoping for second pregnancy. first baby. fresh off bc. just bursting with excitement for my bfp.

AshleyPros - March 1

also ttc #1 I am 11 days late, waiting to test until my doc appt. on the 21st, so hope all is well with you, I will update you guys when I either get AF or when I get the results

VenusdiMilo - March 1

Welcome JesseB & AshleyPros!! JesseB I actually signed up with “MyMonthlyCycles.com ” as well…love that website….so user friendly. I am sorry about your loss. Please keep your head up...as all of us should.............AshleyPros good luck to you and lots of Baby Dust!!

jessieb - March 1

thanks lady venus... i have faith that i will be a mama soon. looking towards the next one was the only thing that can make sense of the loss. i am just a giddy little girl now that i am off the patch and know that my time is very close. i hope you all can help me stay sane during this time!! it can be a lot of mind games!! prego and pms symptoms are too similar!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?