BFP For 2006 And TTC 1 Wait With Me

213 Replies
BrendaW - March 11

JessieB- Sorry I missed your question it is hard to keep up sometimes :) The pain i had today which i really think is ovulation was an achy crampy pain kinda really strong in my right ovary. Sometimes it has been a sharp pain in the ovary area. I went to the doc after havng that and had an ultrasound and they said i had just ovulated on that side so I am sure that is what it was. I have endo to and sometimes have pains in my ovary areas that i think may be ovulation. Today though i did the cycle chart and cervix check and ov scope. So I am pretty sure that is what it was. And I agree about this forum it is really good to have a place we can all get together and talk and help each other. I am really glad I found it. And Jessie B i am really excited for you whether it was implantation bleeding or ovualtion spotting!

BrendaW - March 11

Venus are you making the new thread?

VenusdiMilo - March 11

Good morning ladies! Yes I will make the new thread so from here on we should click on: BFP for 2006 – Part 2…………..Well, my quest for my BFP for this month has begun last night….I just love BDing LOL even though I have to agree with Amber #2 with the “getting sore” part LOL!! I get sore before I was even TTC so what’s going to happen now? Hahaha!! I did an OPT this morning and the second line is still faint…which is good since I still have a few more days to go. Temp was 97.09 which also good so everything is going smoothly so far. Miss ‘O’ should be near. I feel like the Irish is going to bring us luck this month. See you over in the new thread!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?