BFP For 2006 And TTC 1 Wait With Me

213 Replies
jessieb - March 1

thanks lady venus... i have faith that i will be a mama soon. looking towards the next one was the only thing that can make sense of the loss. i am just a giddy little girl now that i am off the patch and know that my time is very close. i hope you all can help me stay sane during this time!! it can be a lot of mind games!! prego and pms symptoms are too similar!

VenusdiMilo - March 1

Yeah they are way too similar. I am giddy myself about this whole process. I can’t stop thinking about what it’s going to be like and what I am going to look like preggo. OMG!!!!

AshleyPros - March 1

thanks for the welcome Venus, I really hope its soon for you!

VenusdiMilo - March 1

I hope so too AshleyPros....Thanks!

jessieb - March 1

i know that the odds that i will get pregnant this month are low but i am just so anxious already! i have not been to the doctor since my miscarriage. i am going next week just to get checked out and test out this doctor. my co-worker goes to her. she is prego 6 months and has an 11 month old, yikes huh! i am going to start taking my prenatals. well once i get done them down. they are in the attic from last year with all the baby stuff i got before the miscarriage. i have given up drinking already. any other recomendations for this early stage? i am checking my cervical position but i know that is inconclusive.

Lin - March 1

Welcome to everyone! Cd #2 and counting...

babydreams - March 1

Hi everyone! I'm 28, married, in Seattle, and TTC #1 for 4 months now. I'm 7 DPO today, and my only symptoms are very slight nipple tenderness (and occasional tingling in random parts of my bbs); also sometimes sharp or dull twinges deep in my belly (near belly b___ton). I'm not buying any of it yet, until I get my BFP! This past 4 months have been so rocky for me in terms of the TTC emotional rollercoaster. I'm really hoping this is my month! I don't think I'll test until Saturday or Sunday, though. I've wasted too many tests. ; ) Oh, did I mention I've been SOOOO moody the past two days? I've found silly reasons to cry the past two nights! ; )

AshleyPros - March 1

I know what ya mean babydreams...emotional rollercoaster is constant for me though lol, for christ sake I cried watching Forrest Gump the other night! good luck, gope you get your BFP this month, baby dust! I am 12 days late, so hopefully this is my month too, otherwise it has to be put on hold for a while because DH is leaving for Iraq in 17 days:(

AshleyB - March 1

AshleyPros, I can't believe you haven't tested yet!! I so want to you to. I'm a peeonastickaholic. I hope you are preggo!

babydreams - March 1

AshleyPros -- OMG! I'm excited for you to test. When do you plan to? Keep us posted please! : ) Baby dust all around!

VenusdiMilo - March 1

AshleyPros & Babydreams – everything crossed here for you………….Almost CD 2 for me and I am sooo counting….can’t wait for AF to go away.

AshleyPros - March 2

well I went to the store earlier, and bought a test, just to see, and when I took it, you could see the blue move across the windows, but no lines showed up at all, not even in the control window, so I don't know. I'll just wait til the doc appt. on the 21st. plus, the main reason I don't like the HPTs is the disappointment, plus the results on those aren't as accurate with women who have PCOS, it shows false negatives a lot of times. I don't know what to think about the no lines at all thing, thats never happened to me before! even when I did use HPTs regularly. but who knows!

AshleyPros - March 2

question people, I am confused about a lot of these abbreiveations. I know what most of them are, just don't know what they stand for, a few of them, I don't even know what they are... BFP and BFN... DH... I know what it is but not what it stands for. CD don't know what it means I know I sound like an idiot, but I am new to all of this:-/

AshleyB - March 2

Hey , what kind of test did you use? Dh is dear husband, cd is cycle day. bfp is big fat positive and same for bfn. af is aunt flow(period) , bd is baby dance or bedding (s_x) , ds is dear son, same for dd, db is dear boyfriend. sil is sister in law. and the same for the similars to those, bil,mil, fil. Ummm, dpo is days past ovulation, That's all I can think of right now.

AshleyPros - March 2

I used a one-step test, and thanks so much for clearing that for me AshB.. I was starting to get a headache from all the confusion lol. but I have used the one-step many times before, and never got that result...it was always negative. you guys know how tests always say don't read after 10 min. well when my sis was PG with her second, she tested, and it showed up neg. and later that evening, she was showing it to me, and it read BFP well she tested again in a few days, and she definatly tested positive!

VenusdiMilo - March 2

Good Morning Ladies!!! AshleyPros - if you go to twoweekwait.com and click on TTC Lingo Dictionary you will see a lot of them. I just save it onto my desktop and that really helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?