Birth Control Question-pg117266701780

1 Replies
Monroe - February 28

Okay so at the end of Dec. I quit taking my birth control and I didnt take it any last month and i had my period and what not's, but now Im late for my period, could it just be because I quit taking my birth control or because I could be pregnant?

Harriet - February 28

Monroe, many of the ladies here find that it takes time for your body to adjust back to a natural cycle following birth control. It may take several cycles before you can start to recognise the new pattern as your body adapts, in the meantime you may experience many symptoms that are very similar to those found in early pregnancy. Pretty confusing huh? On the over hand, if you have been having unprotected intercourse around the time you ovulated then yes you could be pregnant! The only way to tell would be to take a test, you don't say how 'late' you are but i'd say to wait until you were a week late & test with FMU (first morning urine). See how you go with that, if you need any more advice at that stage pop back on here, someone can usually point you in the right direction. Good luck, H.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion