Bleeding -pg110888371018

2 Replies
Dallas - February 20

Hi, I just wanted to know what people think of my situation. My lmp was 5-1-05 & i had s_x on the 18-1-05 my cycle is 28 days. I have done 4 hpt in the last 4 weeks & 1 qualitive blood test which were all negative. I have many symptoms like tender br___ts, headaches, cramping, tired all the time, nausea occasionally & heartburn. I have been 3 weeks overdue for my period but 3 days ago i started getting brown discharge & small amounts of blood only when i wipe myself. Do you think there is any chance i could be pregnant? im really confused....

louise - February 20

hi, your symptoms do sound promising! especially with the IB and missed period to add to the list. lots of girls experience some small amount of bleeding in early pregnancy. i'm 10 weeks and i've had 2 normal periods! strange yet not uncommon. lots of girls also find that a positive evades them until quite a few weeks into pregnancy. when did you last have a blood test? it may be worth going back to your doctors for another. best of luck x

Dallas - February 20

thanx for your advice louise. i had the blood test on the 8-2-05.... im kind of putting off going back to the doctor because all of these tests keep on saying negative & i really am scared of being dissappointed. my gut feeling is telling me that im pregnant. thanx for rea__suring me that there is still hope... all the best to you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?