Bleeding -pg114825148318

7 Replies
KatieJ - May 21

I have heard that many people get spotting when they are pregnant, well i have had non of that, i have not bleed at all, also it would only be like 5 weeks at this time, but should i be getting spotting if i'm 5 weeks along, or is this normal to have no bleeding? I also could be wrong and it might not be so normal to have spotting at all, but i am worried about it, anyone know?

Dolly - May 21

Have you taken a test?

KatieJ - May 21

No, I am waiting for my boyfriend to come back home, he's away and doesn't coem home until tomorrow, but i was just wondering if there would be certin signs to indicate weather i am or not.

Dolly - May 21

Well being late for your period, sore b___sts etc. As for bleeding, no as far as I know most women don't bleed at all. There are some who spot due to implantation bleeding but it's more common not to bleed. I a__sume you're late for your period?

KatieJ - May 21

Yes i am, i'm about a week late now, and i did have unprotected s_x, he did withdraw before anything, but i know many girls can get pregnant off of pre. I really want to know weather i am, i guess the only reason i have taken the test is i'm really scared to find out the results.

Dolly - May 21

Well the only way to find out is to test.

KatieJ - May 21

I know, and i'm going to, i just am going to wait for my boyfriend to get back into town.

Lin - May 21

KatieJ, it is a small minority of women who have spotting when they're pregnant. It is most common *not* to have bleeding.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?