Bleeding During Pregnancy-pg112440924118

1 Replies
CC - August 18

I am not quite sure how far along I am. My DR appt. is on Monday..but I think I am roughly 4 weeks. I had a positive HPT 4 days ago. About 3 days ago I noticed that when I wiped there was a little blood. It was real light pinkish color and I am a little concerned about this. Ever since 3 days ago the flow seems to be getting heavier. It is not really heavy, it wont even stain my panties, I only see it when I wipe. The nurse at the doctors office asked me ws I having any severe cramping and I said none at all. She asked me was I running a fever and I said no. She told me not to be concerned unless that happens. Is that true, has anyone ever bleed during pregnancy and had a healthy baby. If so, can anyone tell me what causes that.

C. - August 18

CC, there could be tons of reasons, most of them good. Many people suggest implantation bleeding, but personally I'm not one who's sure about that. Either way, it could simply be a slight hormonal imbalance, especially if it's around the time AF is due. Your hCG levels are high, but not high enough to prevent all spotting/bleeding. Of course, there's a small risk it's an early m/c, but I know there are many women here, who had spotting, and everything was absolutely fine. As long as it doesn't get heavy like a normal AF, then I think things are still good. Baby dust to you and lots of it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?