Blood Test-pg110091306372

7 Replies
gloria - November 19

Did anyone ever had a blood test go negative then later be positive?

? - November 20

I would like to know too?

b - November 20

Yes. I began lactating on Nov. 1 for no reason and Then on the eighth I had preg and a bunch of other tests run all negative. Then I took a HPT and it was positive but this was like on the 14th. I got another blood test and it was positive. It all depends on timing and I guess the first test was too early.

? - November 20

b, How far along were u when u finally got a positive?

Jeanie - November 21

I would have your dr run a QUANITITIVE blood test instead of a Qualitive blood test. The qualitive blood test only gives a neg/pos result. The Quanit_tive test tells the dr if there was even 1mg of hcg in the blood. Sometimes it takes a woman's body longer than others to kick in with the hcg hormone. Also, even most early prediction hpt pick up starting at 25mg of hcg so if you are below that it won't pick itup to be a positive. That's why I suggest having the dr run the quant_tive to see if there is any at all of hcg in your system. Good luck!

Sammie - November 21

my mum had 2 neg blood tests before the positive one and well i'm here now :P and the doc didnt know she was preg until she was 3 months preg

Miky - November 21

My cousin only tested positive at ten weeks and she had a Boy, he is a year old now!

mia - November 21

Okay now I've had 2 blood tests done, both negative. Urine, also negative. I'd be at 6 weeks if I am. I still have the symptoms. The doc said b/c I feel it on one side it might be ectopic preg (anyone ever had one?) or a cyst. I hope it's neither!!!!! Anyone was ever pregnant and had pain on one side? I've started to have brown spotting again. Going to get an ultrasound done this week.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?