Blue Veins-pg110798300718

5 Replies
Nat - February 9

I have noticed the veins in my br___ts a lot more, but I have also noticed them throughout my body, like on my arms and hands. Is this something anyone else is experiencing? Or have I just "convinced" myself that I am seeing them.

bump - February 9

bump

johanna - February 9

hi nat- i had a lot of veins 2 months ago but wasn't pregnant. but it IS an excellent sign, esp. if you are sure you didn't have them before. GOOD LUCK!

Ashley - February 9

What was the cause of your veins? I'm Going crazy myself...These blue veins just appeared about a months or so ago and I dunno if I am pregnant or not, would like to know what else would cause these veins if I am not pregnant? Thank you!!!

del - February 9

I too have noticed my veins on my right abdmon alot more, and they are now just pa__s my belly b___ton. I'm not sure if i'm preg but got many signs. Any else relate?

Grandpa Viv - February 9

The body goes into blood vessel building mode in early pregnancy (mostly for the embryo). The side effects can be veins appearing on the b___sts, sometimes on the sides of the abdomen, a purple hue in the v____a, occasionally a blush on the cheeks. This is the first time I have heard of veins on the arms and hands, but everyone is different.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?