BOWEL MOVEMENTS-pg110916048718

8 Replies
del - February 23

has anyone experienced this? I am usually regular. But for the past month or so I've been having 2-3 movements everymoening and they've been soft. It's not like me.

SugarPie - February 23

Total sign. It is like the the last step before diarrhea ensues, right?

shaz - February 23

mine have looked different,light mixed in with black

hello - February 23

i been using toilet everyday and im not normally use to it!!! It isn also soft and no longer rabbit droppings (not that im pa__sing huge logs or anything haha)

Lee - February 23

maybe from the prenatal vitamins - they change the consistency and color of your stool..... are you guys taking them?

MandyD - February 23

I've had different stools lately too. I go 2-3 times a day, and I'm always regular, like once per day. However, lately they've been really soft, and very dark green, almost black every time I go. What in the world?

S- - February 23

I started off very soft and 1-2 times a morning, but now have changed to not going as much and smaller harder stools. Has anyone noticed a change in smell? NOT to be gross, I'm not sure if it's the vitamin or what, but my stool smells like a baby's.

del - February 23

I'm not taking any vit's. I'm not quit sure i'm preg. My test said neg but all signs say yes. I have one more week to go before I go for another blood test. Keeping my fingers crossed. Also the color is different, its more of a green.I'm use to dark and had(sorry its gross)

MandyD - February 23

I don't think the discoloration/change in texture is a result of prenatals...ONLY b/c I took prenatals before and never had this happen. I don't know what the deal is.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?