Breast Question-pg110087086520

7 Replies
m - November 19

This may sound stupid. The tips of my nipples are gettig lighter ( IF that is possible) I noticed it last night. When that areolas start to get darker does that usually happen? Has anyone had this happen. I feel like Iam pregnant I have a lot of symptoms. And now my stomach is starting to get hard. Can anybody answer?

karen - November 19

Have you had a baby before and b___stfed?

m - November 19

no

Nicki - November 19

I have noticed mine doing the exact same thing. The area around the nipple seems to be getting darker and devloping tiny little lump type things whereas the nipple itself is getting lighter. I have also seen small amount of clear fluid in the centre of the nipple as well.. What does this mean?

Audrey - November 19

The clear fluid is the result of your b___sts preparing to lactate. It's normal. If you notice blood or anything different, consult your doctor.

m (the other one) - November 19

I b___stfed both of my sons, and that happened to me. Just the nipple part started turning lighter. I asked my lactation counselor about it and she said it was nothing to worry about it if there isn't any pain involved.

m (the other one) - November 19

Oops, I just realized I didn't respond to the right question. I must have read karen's post and got my mind on b___stfeeding. Sorry!

Nicki - November 19

Thats a problem then... because I have posted before and I am still getting a bleed every month and cant get a positive test. I have an ultrasound next monday to see what is going on.. this is a clear sign of pregnancy isnt it. Im not meaning to be thick, i just want to know. Im 22 by the way

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?