Breast Question-pg11961196349

8 Replies
laurad - November 26

ive notice that my nipples are pretty much erect all the time, like there bigger. and another thing, the veins in my br___ts are show more, like almost coming out of my skin. its weird, i run my finger along my vein and i can feel it.about these white spot u get, can someone explain it to me.

mjvdec01 - November 26

Are you already pregnant? I am 5 weeks and 2 days and I have the same things going on.

laurad - November 26

ive took a test and it was neg. im really confused. my first child, i didn't get a pos test result until 7-8 weeks after period due date. can anyone help me.

mjvdec01 - November 26

how many dpo are you now?

laurad - November 26

2moro will be two weeks late, which means if i am then 6wks gone.

mjvdec01 - November 26

You may have to wait until several weeks before you get a bfn on a hpt. Why don't you just go get a blood draw? You need a quant_tative hcg, this test will give you an exact level. Hcg builds in the blood first and then at some point (which is different for everyone) it then spills over in to the urine. It's just a needle stick and it can't hurt.

laurad - November 26

thank u very much. even if i am and its my second baby, im still confused on the whole early signs and everything. but thank u

mjvdec01 - November 26

early pregnancy signs are so slight sometimes that they are usually not reliable. You know your body more than anyone, listen to it and take care of yourself the way you would if you were pregnant. Let us know what happens. :0}

laurad - November 26

i will and thanks again. good luck to us all

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?