Breastfeeding And Conception-pg121625281763

2 Replies
babylove2 - July 16

i have been exclusivley br___tfeeding for 4 months and not on birth control last week my bubby an i had unprotected s_x twice this week i am very moody a sign which i also had with my last pregnancy i am 24 and extremly fertile. could i be pregnant again?

schreck - July 16

It is a possibility if you were to ovulate around the time you had unprotected s_x. Wait a couple of weeks and if AF doesn't show up I would def. test.

E586467 - July 16

Have you had a pp period since having the baby? They say that if you are exclusively bf, you still feed every 3-4hrs including through the night & your periods haven't come, that you can successfully use bf as a method of bc till bubs is 6mths. Of course there is always a risk as some women do ovulate before getting their 1st pp period, but in general it is a safe method to use til bubs is 6mths.My period didn't return till ds was 7.5mths & that was only because he started sleeping through the night. I only had 2 pp periods then found out I'm was preg with #3, & we even used condoms when we thought I ws ov (talk about fertile lol). Like schreck said wait 1-2 weeks & take a test if you still think you could be pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?