Brown Discharge-pg110880759518

20 Replies
GEMMA - February 19

Hi can someone please give me some advice. I have started have some brown discharge this week (started Tues 15th) and I am still having this discharge now (Sat 19th) my af is due on Thursday 24th as I am a 32 day cycle. does this sound like implantation? I really hope so.

hello - February 19

it sounds like it to me good luck xx

GEMMA - February 19

The only thing is its only there when I wipe and does'nt have that much mucus mixed with it (sorry tmi). I have heard your cm supposed to dry up after ovulation so I am hoping this is it. Are you ttc?

S- - February 19

I'm wondering the same thing b/c I also have it- alongwith the brown cm. However, I had a D&E 3 weeks ago and don't know if it's from there.

GEMMA - February 19

S- Have you had any other sympoms because I haven't had anything apart from this discharge. I had a light bleed on the 15th but only when I wiped. Are you also ttc, if so how long have you been trying.

sharon - February 19

ive missed one in dec,had spotting in jan and got a neg result in jan.have lots of symptoms though?! goin to doctor monday.think im 12weeks.hope i am!hope u are too!

GEMMA - February 19

Thanks Sharon, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on at the doctors. I will probably test on Friday if af doesn't arrive on the 24th and I'm praying so much that she doesnt. What symptoms are you having?

sharon - February 19

heartburn,discharge,darker nipples with red around them and blue veins,stretch marks on lower tummy,twinges and mild pains,wierd dreams and really tired.

S- - February 19

I do have some other symptoms, but they can be from af also. My b___bs are tender (not nipples though), and my back aches. Have also had headaches, but they can be from a tooth problem (I'm falling apart after this miscarriage). We were trying since end of Oct.. Got pregnant in end of Nov. Miscarried in end of Jan :( Still ttc though. I have had both brown cm and brown spotting when wipe- on 4 different occasions since the 11th- yesterday. All brown, no red whatso ever. I also take my temp(since Monday) and it's at 97.9- def. ovulated already and hasn't dropped for af. We'll see!

GEMMA - February 19

Certainly sounds promising Sharon. I don't have anything. Good luck for Monday

GEMMA - February 19

S-, Sorry to hear of your loss. Did you have any of or some of the same symptoms when you fell pregnant in November?

sharon - February 19

you may be lucky and not suffer any symptoms. my mum never got any,just a bump!

GEMMA - February 19

I really hope so. We have been ttc since November, but had been on bc for 15 years so my body is so screwed up at the minute.

S- - February 19

In Nov. my symptoms were similar- backache, b___st tenderness, but my bowel movements were different. I don't know. I was just reading (maybe in complications) a whole string of people discussing brown discharge- take a look. I think it's under discharge! Good luck!

GEMMA - February 19

S- I've had a look on this forum and I am unable to find anything. Any ideas where it was?

Sam - February 19

Sharon- I am in exactly the same situation infact i thought i was reading a post i had made! I had my period on dec but missed jan and have had light spotting which i am a__suming is suppost to be this months AF but no pad needed only a bit when i wipe! (tmi!) i have sore nipples and blue and red veins on my chest i have taken 2 hpt's both neg so far doing another tomorrow then again in 3days then im off to docs for a blood test! Baby dust to you all xxxx

GEMMA - February 19

Sam, are you late for your af this month?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?