Brown Discharge -pg117237265720

14 Replies
jerseyandamber - February 24

this morning i had a little bit of brown. i have been checking again all day but no sign of it. i still have 5 days before my period is suppose to come. could i be pg? i have been trying this month to get pg so i am really hoping. i feel like i have symptoms but i think its all in my head cause i want to be pregnant so bad.

nurs2b24 - February 24

I am right here with ya! I want to be preg so bad! I have 2 more days til AF is suppose to come so I am hoping she doesn't. I have had some brown discharge as well and I hope it was implantation bleeding...could be that for you considering you still have 5 days to go....have you had any cramping?

jerseyandamber - February 24

i have had cramps for the last week and a half

nurs2b24 - February 24

Yeah me too...my cramping started about 3 days after ovulation which was 2/14 and I have had cramps ever since....they let up yesterday and I had some pink spotting and then they started again today and I had the brown discharge....sooo lets stick through this together!! Hopefully we are both on our way to a positive!! :) I have heard that its best to wait and test a day after ur missed period...but i hate waiting!! Do you have any other symptoms?? I am having headaches everyday and pressure in my abdomen like gas pain but I know its not gas.

jerseyandamber - February 25

i have had LOTS of gas and i have been really tired and hungry too. but like i said i thin kits just all in my head cause i wasnt it so bad.... but i guess i will soon see

nurs2b24 - February 25

I have to say i thought all this stuff was in my head too but for the past 2 days especially...I have noticed that I have been EXTRA tired...im usually never tired at all....ive been trying to stay awake! Also I didn't realize this til my friend pointed it out but I have been smelling everything!

so now i have noticed that i am bleeding, but i dont know if it is AF because i usually have ALOT of pelvic pain before is start and alot of big clots right away. GRRRR.... whats going on . sorry i still have 6 days before my expected period

nurs2b24 - February 25

hhmm...considering you are TTC and your period isnt for another 6 days ...I would think it could be implantation bleeding.....BUT...just hang in there! Just keep note of everything

when there is implantation bleeding is there alot of blood? like a regulare period? i should know these things because i have had a child but i just cant seem to remember

nurs2b24 - February 25

Well...I have never had a child...but I have ready up on this stuff and as far as I know implantation bleeding is NOT suppose to be like a period....it is suppose to be light and mostly brown or pink...it can be red just not bright red. If you google implantation bleeding u can find some info on it.

ok so there is not alot of blood just alot of thick brown discharge. i hate all this confusion

nurs2b24 - February 25

it could be anywhere from pinkish to brown....ive read where some is red just not bright red.....as long as its not HEAVY bleeding ur fine....but like I said...just go read up on it cause ive never been through this before so im not real sure about everything....im just going by what ive read

nurs2b24 - February 25

i know what you mean about confusion...im so confused as well! Im having a lot of weird feelings

so i have read up a bit on implantation bleeding and it seems like thats wha it could be... i really hope so...

nurs2b24 - February 25

Yes it sure sounds like it....im almost positive that is what mine was because I haven't had anymore. I took a test just a few mins ago and it was still neg. I am suppose to start my period tomorrow....so i guess it is better to wait until after u miss it...IDK...Im really anxious! I have noticed all my bloated feelings like PMS have gone away...it doesnt feel like im fixing to start....but idk...lots of prayers!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?