Brown Spotting-pg111058669518

5 Replies
sas - March 11

Answer: TTC since dec with no luck. normal af each month. But this month, the day AF was due started this brown stuff (very light). Hpt next day: negative. 4 days later brown stuff nearly gone. So was that my AF or have i had a missed AF? Chance I could be preg and tested to early? Not many other signs but weird achey feeling in pelvis area. Any thoughts. Thanks.

Stacey - March 11

I had that for about 4 days, but it was after a miscarriage. I figured out (I think) it was b/c I didn't ovulate. Do you think you ovulated- notice any symptoms. Could be implantation bleeding- that usually is brownish and comes around the time of your period. Good Luck!

Pam - March 12

Stacey--- I also had this brown disharge today. I had intercourse on 1/21, but had a regular ion 2/9. I swore I ovulated, but AF this month is just a brown discharge. I haven't had ANY symptoms this whole time. But had a strange pain in my pelvic area for the last week or so. I don't know what all this means. Any clues??Could implantation bleeding come this late?

caz - March 12

hi girls, there's a few posts running at the moment on this subject. I'm having the same thing. I read implantation bleeding can occur as late as the day after a missed period. Good luck everyone!

Kelly - April 20

I was wondering how early implantation bleeding can come. I have been having brown discharge for 2 days and I am not supposed to start my AF until May 5th.

Becky - April 20

Implantation is normally b/w 6-12 days after Ovulation. With the majority being b/w 8-10 days.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?