Butterflies -pg111704431418

6 Replies
Just wondering? - May 25

I had my tubes tied 3.5 years ago. I have been kinda wanting a baby but it's thousands of dollars to have my tubes reversed. ANyways I think I might be pg. I have had constant butterflies in my tummy along with Nausea, tender br___ts, more than usual discharge, dark urine...and more headaches. If I am PG i am about 7 days...what do you think?

jennifer - May 25

I think 7 days is a little too soon to be experience symptoms of pregnancy, but anything is possible. Sorry I can't be of more help than this, and good luck!

Just wondering? - May 25

this would be my 3rd..but I could also be having twins which would double symptoms I new when I was 5 days with my son but I didn't have my tubes tied then

jennifer - May 25

Well since you want a baby, that will be so great if you are! Let us know what happens, maybe you should try to take an early hpt next week.

Just Wondering? - May 25

I am doing a blood test tomorrow morning at 8am...but I think it could still turn up Neg. because I am only 7 days

just wondering - May 25

also at times it feels like I can't breath

erica - May 25

Yes, its to early. Wait at least 10 days. That how long it takes to show up in the blood test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?