Can Anyone Help -pg112650317418

1 Replies
lesley - September 12

hi. i'm a 19 year christian girl who is pretty afraid right now. i've been i relationship with my b/f for almost 4 years now. together we have struggled with having s_x. because of our beliefs, we've tried very hard to stay away from it, so we could have something special for marriage. well, unfortunately, we hit a few bumps in our relationship, and s_x became the only way we could feel close to one another. it got to a bad point before we realized it. we had unprotected s_x twice last month. we tried to be careful, but i'm sitting here right now, and i'm 3 days late. i've never been late in my life. i'm wondering if i miscalculated the day i'm due for my period, because i didn't keep track of it too well this summer. i have some of the signs like fatigue, having to pee a lot, br___t sensativity, and food cravings. i usually experience these symptons before my period though, so i really can't tell. i know i'm going to have to take a test... i'm doing it tomorrow, but i'm really scared. i'm young, and in college. i guess i'm feeling really dumb. i know this will affect my whole future. does anyone have any advice or places i could go for support right now?

pinky - September 12

im 26 little older than you but if i would find out i was pregnant i would go first to my mom , i know is not easy but thats a way it is dont do anything silly !you shouldnt do it in first place but now if you are pregnant do the right thing. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?