Can Anyone Help Me -pg113607175718

2 Replies
Ressie - December 31

I am new at this and i would like to know if anyone could give me advice or suggestions... AF is 22 days late, I have been having cramps almost everyday just like if AF was here. I have been really tired never getting enough sleep. My back has been really achy and hurting. My upper thighs have been really achy they hurt as if AF is really really bad. I have been moody (my husband says) I can eat very little and have that extremely full feeling and soon after be ready to eat again. I do get nauseaed mostly in afternoon to midevening but not everyday. Now for the weird - My br___t are Not sore.....And I have taken 3 Hpt and all 3 have come out Neg. I just took one yesterday and still it says No. I am making an appt. with the doc. on Tues. to get in asap but i would like to know if anyone has any suggestions? Please Help???

leslie - December 31

Ressie- With my son I could hardly eat at all.. Thats one of the things I can remember.. I dont recall to much about my pregnancy.. With the tests coming out negative- Im just not sure about that? Tests are never always right.. So theres always the possibility. You seem to be having quite a few signs! So keep hope is all I can say :)

Grandpa Viv - December 31

It seems like you are having a major hormone upset. Women do report going to 8 weeks and beyond without a positive hpt. If it isn't pregnancy then maybe a cyst or a glandular problem is to blame. You are wise to be going to a doc at this stage. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?