CAN ANYONE HELP ME -pg114721847318

2 Replies
nynice - May 9

HI, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREG. FOR 1YEAR. ALL LAST MONTH IME AND DH HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX EVERYDAY. WELL... MY PERIOD CAME 4 DAYS EARLY AND IT WAS HEAVY FOR 2 DAYS AND VERY LIGHT FOR 2 DAYS IT DID NOT FILL 1 PAD. NOW TODAY I GOT THIS OVERWHELMING FEELING TO THROW UP AND MY ABDOMINAL AREA FEELS WEIRD. I HAVE A 8YR OLD SON I FORGOT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE PREGGO. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU I JUST FINISH EATING DINNER AND IT FFELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO GAG A, ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE OR ANSWERS? THANKS A BUNCH

BrendaW - May 10

I would suggest taking a pg test just to be sure. I would think that you would not be but stranger things have happened :). I think that would be the best thing to do and is very easy- that is what i would do. It is strange that it came 4 days early. Good Luck!

looby - May 10

Hi, just a little tip for you in case you're not pregnant yet. Me and my DH were having s_x daily when we were trying for our DD, can't remember where I heard it, cos it was 4 years ago but apparently it's better to have s_x every other day, something to do with allowing the sperm to build up. Anyway after 4 months of exhaustian, we tried this and I got preganant. Really hope you won't need this advice though!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?