Can I Be Pregnant-pg113892980418

3 Replies
Mimiask - February 2

hi im 17 n i been havin uprotected s_x wit my boyfriend all the month of january but not ever day but alot and im only 2 days late on my period but i been havin headachs heartburn in i been very tired also i been havin crampin n a dull back pain which i dont have very often like im goin to start my period also my lower tummy has been feeling very odd n n i have been light headed n eattin more than usual i do know that my boyfriend c_m in me could i be pregnant do these sound like symptoms its to early to take the test but could anyone give me advice on wat it could be

thesprig - February 2

2 days late on your period is not too early to take a home test for most women. All the symptoms you've described can be early signs of pregnancy. I would get a home test and see what that says. Use your first morning urine on it as that is when you're likely to have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone (HCG). If it comes up negative and you still don't get your period, wait 3 or 4 days and test again. If you don't get it after a few weeks try to get in to see your doctor and get a blood test done.

Mimiask - February 3

is there anyone else who can help please

LS - February 3

Take a test. It's possible. And go see a doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?