Can I Be Pregnant -pg110176749027

4 Replies
worried - November 29

I went off of the pill last month when I finished my pack. My last per was Oct 24. My husband and I had s_x a few times but he did pull out (I know this is not too effective). I have heard that stopping the pill can make you late altho I have never ever been this late before even when beginning or stopping the pill- I am normally like clockwork. I am now 8 days late and wonder what you'all think my chances are of being pg. I havent gotten a test yet and didnt want to make nothing out of something. I didnt know if I should wait until a little more time goes by or what. I do not have any signs of pg like I did with my other 2 kids altho I do feel presure in my abodemen...Let me know what you think...

zuly - November 29

It could be because of the pill. wait a few more days and take pg test just to make sure that you are not .Me and my husband have been doing the pull out for 5 years now . and I haven't been pg . As long as he knows what he is doing you shouldn't get pg. good luck

worried - November 29

thanks zuly. I am glad to get your advice. I must admit I do worry easily. After I was late I have been hounding my husband about when we had s_x earier in the month- making sure he withdrew ontime he has been swearing that he did. If not then we will have a new addition to our family:)

zuly - November 29

You are very welcome . still take the test in a few days just to make sure.

Jodi - November 29

I was on the pill for 3 months, i stopped taking it in May, and didn't get a period until November. My doctor told me that it can take up to 3 months for a normal cycle to resume... Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion