Can I Be Pregnant -pg110964458418

4 Replies
chris - February 28

Correct me if I'm wrong....I had s_x on the 11th, and was expecting my period on the 23rd. I've read that it takes 2 days to concieve, and then 10-12 days after that you should be able to test pos. on a hpt. Its the 28th, and I tested negative twice. Is it possible at all that I am pregnant?

Anna - February 28

have you had any sympotons?

chris - February 28

im having wierd stomach feelings. not hurting but not normal. my nipples are darker, and a little sore, and im super sleepy. plus discharging a lot.

Grandpa Viv - February 28

You have good preg signs, plus you are missing a period. S_x on the 11th was a couple of days past your peak fertility, but maybe you ovulated a day late. Early symptoms would have started the weekend before last. My suggestion is to take another test next Saturday morning first pee. Your hCG levels should have quadrupled or more by then. Some women take weeks and weeks to get a positive urine test. Good luck!

chris - February 28

Grandpa Viv- yeah they did start the weekend before last, because i was expecting AF right after then. with the weird stomach feelings, i thought it was AF, but she still hasn't come yet.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?