Can I Be Pregnant -pg120106775710

3 Replies
cani08 - January 23

i had s_x about two and a half weeks ago..we used protection but i feel like i might be pregnant..my br___ts hurt on the top part and on the nipple area..and my lower belly/abdomen hurts constantly with slight movements..could i be pregnant or could i tbe my period is on its way?

bbdreams - January 23

When is your period due? Sadly both pregnancy symptoms and your period coming are very often simular so it can be difficult to say. All you can do is test, if you are due for your period in a few days you can use an early response test. Or you can wait until your period is due, and if it doesn't show up then use any home test! Good luck! :)

bbdreams - January 23

Oh and I forgot to add that there is no way you'd feel movement if you were pregnant - not till about 16 weeks. So that is definately NOT a sign. Sore b___sts are a sign - but they are also a sign of your period! :)

Grandpa Viv - January 23

If your condom use was good (no penetration without condom before or after) then the chance of pregnancy is pretty low. I take it your period is due any day now. Other signs might include tired, lotion discharge, peeing more, appet_te, super ga__sy, etc. Test using first morning pee when your period is late. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?