Can I Be Pregnant -pg120976730042

4 Replies
saipea - May 2

Your question: Hi, I'm 20 soon to be 21. I didn't use any birth control or anything and I had my period on the 3rd of april. the i had a it again on the 18th of april, but spotted until 27th. This is my 1st time I had it twice in one month.

belle114 - May 2

hey saipea. how long are your cycles normally? was your period really light pink or brown? if so that could be what is called implantation bleeding. it is the egg finding a cozy place in your uterus and is a sign of pregnancy. your best bet is to wait until your expected NORMAL period and if it doesnt come, take a test in the morning once a week until you get your period. good luck!

saipea - May 2

thank for the answer belle114.

gator1205 - May 3

Hey there. That happened to me too! I had reg period on April 4th then on 20 i had some bleeding for about 2.5 days and then gone. I didnt get my period when it was "suppose " to come on the 30th so I think im going to wait and see it it comes on the 16th. I am also 20. And have never had 2 periods in the same month either. Just wanted to let you know that your not alone. Have you tested?

Grandpa Viv - May 3

When did you have unprotected s_x? Spotting starting on day 15 of a 29 day cycle is more likely related to unusual behavior of the follicle when it relaeses the egg. If this was first s_x, that could create upsets too. Just in case, do a home pregnancy test first morning pee next weekend if a full period does not show before that. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?