CAN I BE PREGNANT Pg1254244751

5 Replies
Missq - September 29

Ok I’m new to this forum... so HI! But anyways, I’m only 21 and I’ve been having irregular periods since I first started menstruating when I was 14. So at 17 I was put on the pill to regulate my period and when I was 18 I stopped taking it then I started the patch when I was 19 I was on the patch from September of 07 until July of 07. I stopped using the patch because at the time I was working at the YMCA as a swim instructor and it kept coming off and I wasn’t comfortable starting over so I stopped... so since then I haven’t been on any type of birth control... now me and my boyfriend don’t use condoms and we haven’t been since I was on birth control and we've been cool with the withdrawal method. So nothing has happened until recently... my period has been fine until these last couple months. In July it was like a few days late... no biggie but then august it started on time but only lasted for 2 days and right before my period we had s_x and when it stopped we had s_x and then it came back on for 5 days after 3 days. So me and my boyfriend are young and you know how young people are. Our s_x drive is crazy so me and my boyfriend screw like jack rabbits all the time. So my period was due the 15th of this month but all I got was light pink spots and that’s it. I had nausea for a week before my period even was supposed to start and now its kinda an on and off thing. My favorite foods look nasty to me, I want to snap out on everybody, my clothes aren’t fitting right anymore and it p___ses me of, my bras are starting to become too small, I get cramps still, I’m seeing more veins than usual on my br___ts, and they feel more heavier. My nipples haven’t darkened but I already have dark nipples so I really don’t know about that, I wake up at 3 in the morning starving and having to go pee almost everyday. Now I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. So I don’t know what’s going on with me now. What do you guys think?

Grandpa Viv - September 29

Withdrawal is the least reliable method of contraception. You have plenty of exposure and some promising signs. If that home test was not long ago, wait a week and test again. You may have had a couple of irregular cycles and then got pregnant recently. Good luck!

Missq - September 29

hmmm... i dont know... i mean i love children but my boyfriends mom cant stand me. i dont want her treating my child any different from her other grandchild because of me being the mother.but the symptoms arent as hardcore as a lot of people i've read about on this site. my nipples are sore but they arent darkening. they feel a lot heavier but not extra sensitive. im gaining weight but the lower part of my stomach isnt hard like i hear its supposed to be.

Grandpa Viv - September 29

You have occasional nausea, unusual emotions, appet_te change, veins showing more, weird cramps, heavier b___sts, sensitive nipples, and peeing more - quite a list already. How about acne, hot flashes, backache, runny nose, lotion discharge, diarrhea or constipation, heartburn, short of breath, occasional dizzy moments, and vivid dreams? Test again using first morning pee - hCG hormone doubles every few days. Don't let missing a sign or three discourage you - some women have none! Good luck!

Missq - September 30

OMG... those signs are crazy...reading it almost made me cry because i have majority of those too. The occasional nausea, crazy emotions, appet_te change, veins showing more, weird cramps, heavier b___sts, sensitive nipples, and peeing more, acne(although my skin seems to glow), backache, runny nose( i'm thinking maybe i'm just catching a cold), lotion discharge (i was thinking maybe i have a UTI or Bladder infection and was about to go take a test for it), diarrhea and constipation (i was thinking maybe its something im eating), and vivid dreams. I'm really shocked right now.... I'm scared but more excited than ever. right now i am hoping i am pregnant. i'm getting a blood test next tuesday but in the meantime i think im going to try a home pregnancy test...again. these tests really make me think i'm going crazy because i've had two negatives last week.

collegestudent - September 30

me too...last month me and my boyfriend had s_x unprotected. I haven't seen him since we left for school. I had a period that month....but this month I am having no luck. I haven't recieved my period...and i am having very mild cramping...the cramping is almost like menstral cramps but it is not as severe...I am also always sleepy..and I think my nipples are getting darker..are these symptoms of pregnancy that anyone has experienced...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?