CAN I GET PREGNANT-pg110888199218

4 Replies
Lindsey - February 20

My period started on Feb 10th and ended around the 14th-15th, which is a normal cycle for me. My husband and I had s_x 2 times on the 16th. I know ovulation usually doesnt start until the 14th day after the start of a period. Which would put the beginning of my ovulation starting around the 23rd. Today is the 19th and I am feeling slight cramping in my stomach. Its not like period cramps, but in the same area. #1. Is the cramping possibly my ovulation? #2. Given the timeframe of my period and intercourse, could I get pregnant. Would the sperm servive that long until ovulation? Could I be ovulating early? I want to get pregnant, but I have never tried before.

sara - February 20

Does anyone have an answer?

Kylie - February 20

Hi, all i know is that the best day to have s_x is the day before ovulating and sperm last for about 72 hours. well thats what i have read. good luck

Grandpa Viv - February 20

Through a combination of unpredictable ovulation and sperm longevity, a woman can get pregnant from intercourse on any day of the cycle. Some women feel ovulation cramping (Mittelschmerz) and it should be off center, one month one ovary, the next month the other. Implantation can also produce cramping, often described here as "a tugging feeling". This occurs about a week after conception. Your cramping on Day 9 might be ovulation. If that is the case, there is some chance of sperm from Day 6 being active enough for conception. Good luck!

jessie - February 21

me and my boy friend are trying for a baby i dont want to waste money on a ovulation kit so what is that quickest way to get pregnant? plus i have had a miscarrige back in october of 2004 is there anything i can do to try to prevent that this time?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?