Can I Still Be Pregnant -pg110683706586

2 Replies
In Need Of Help! - January 27

I was about 4 days late for my period and had a lot of the pregnancy symptoms. queasiness, small stomach cramps, br___t soreness, fatigue, frequent urination and was sensitive to small and foods. I didn't have any of the "normal" signs that my period was coming (all I normally get are some cramps) and my period is always on time down to the minute. I finally got my period late last night, but it wasn't "normal" for me at all. First it came at night and it usually comes in the mornings, then it was really heavy and it's usually light the first day or 2. I'm still having all the symptoms of pregnancy and I never had these symptoms before. Is there any chance that I can still be pregnant? Has anyone else experienced this, and what were your results? Please help!

Jess - January 27

I have just put my question, I also had all the symptoms, slight cramps for about a week or so, (which is not really typical for me), was veryyy tired and sleepy, and enlarged veiny nipples, expected af yesterday, but got it today, I still do not know whether it could still be, could not possibly been imagining all these sympoms, and bbt raise as well, let's wait and see..

andi - January 27

I would say that you are definitely not pregnant. If you are pregnant, you could have some slight bleeding, but it wouldn't even be enough to need any kind of pad. As far as your period being late and at a different time of day, that is normal. Your period can fluctuate! Good luck if you're trying to conceive but if you get your period, you are NOT pregnant!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?