Can I Still Be Pregnant -pg114244238118

5 Replies
aubrey - March 15

Hi! Im just wondering because yesterday I thought I had my AF, it was only a brown discharge. But right now when I check my napkin, it doesnt hve anything. What do you think of this? Hope to hear from you guys! BTW, Im on my 15-16 dpo and Im on a 30 days cycle.

angelinakai - March 15

could be implantation bleeding. mine was brown. it was just a couple of drops.

kimi BC - March 15

Hi aubrey, I had the exact same thing happen to me....today I thouht I was pregnant, had the brown discharge, nothing else. I took a blood tst yesteerday again. I was totally heartbroken like you woudn't believe. this is day 32 for me, my AF has neve r been this long. Iam not sure what is going on, I hope you are pregnant. baby dust to you............Kimi

aubrey - March 15

Hi! I just tested earlier and it was BFN :(( I really cried a lot. I was disappointed. I'll wait for another 3-4 days before I test again. Are you going to test Kimi? Are you preggy Angelinakai?? Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

kimi BC - March 15

Hi Aubrey, I took the blood test yesterday, got the results today....BFN! I couldn't believe it! Istill haven't gotten AF. Same cycle as mine today was day 16. Iam going thru fertility treatments right now, IUI. My first one. I was totally devastated, cried everytime someone mentioned it......Are you going to take a blood test????

aubrey - March 16

Hi! Sorry to hear that. Not yet. Im still going to wait for another week maybe. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?