Can I Test Yet -pg114382983218

4 Replies
akm - March 31

Hey, I know this sort of thing gets asked a lot, but I'm still a little confused. I have a longer cycle and I'm not due for af for 4 days or so, but I think I ovulated around the 17th. I have major pg syptoms (especailly my incredibly painful br___ts) so wouldn't that have to mean HCG is high enough to test anyway? Or since my AF isn't due yet do I have to wait? I don't like wasting tests, lol, but I can't stand the suspense!

Emma2 - March 31

You can use EPT brand they start detecting 4 days prior. I suggest you do it tomorrow morning and remember that even with testing early with that brand there is and 83% chance it is accurate.

LN030905 - March 31

Some tests say you can test as soon as 4 days before ur period is due..but it still doesnt insure that you will get acurate results. I would try to hold out and test on the day ur period is due. Although, sometimes, this is too soon as well. Good luck, girly!

Jenn - March 31

Since you think that your period is due in four days you could use a first response bc for some they do give early results, (not for me) but the only thing is if you get a negative you could still be pregnant it would just be too soon. So, yeah, but you may be wasting a test-maybe. Or you could take one now and then wait four days and take one again. Good luck!

akm - March 31

Thanks for answering girls. So basically you always have to wait until around your period to test, even if you have a long cycle. Good to have that cleared up!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?