Can Someone Help Me Pg1255270818

3 Replies
YouGotTheLove1 - October 11

My last period ended 25th august, i'm every 35 days. I have been having different symptoms, my lower abdoman is like a rock, i have alot of cm which is like egg white very stretchy, clear to milky colour, i checked my cervix last night . It was really high and firm felt like the tip of my nose and was closed. Have had a runny nose for about 3 weeks, allergy tablets won't get rid. Certain smells make me heave. Urinating Alot. B--ts are not sore but are bigger? Nipples a bit darker. Can anyone tell me whether any of this may be pregnancy!? Testing tomoro. . How many weeks would i be? Thank you.

Also forgot to mention that about a week ago after urinating when i wiped the tissue had a hint or orange or pink . No more since.

hoping4bpf - October 11

i have been having identical symptoms, my last period was sept 11th, you are late now for your period. have you taken a HPT? I have been taking them and all are negative, my period is due in 2 days. I do not know what these symptoms could mean other than pregnancy. If you are pregnant you would be almost 7 weeks pregnant. Good luck

I haven't yet. As i hadn't really thought about it till i noticed the frequent urination and cm increase. And the nausea of course. Ha. Well i will test tomorrow i hope i get a bfp! Gl to you X

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?