Cervical Mucus-pg111150142718

6 Replies
L - March 22

I am due for AF today....yesterday I had this glob of brown mucus discharge...is that a sign?? My temps are also high, my br___ts have all the classisic signs, no sign of AF yet, been tired, starving but nothing sounds appealing to eat, crampy in central lower abdomen near belly button and very dizzy for the last week or so...anyone??

caz - March 22

good symptoms! I read you can get implantation bleeding as late as the day after a missed AF so it could be a sign. Are your cycles usually regular? Trust your instincts and hold tight - try and wait a few days before testing (if you can stand the wait) and good luck!

L - March 22

HI Caz...I had some actual brown blood discharge on Sat am..just small amounts, nothing ma__sive at all...yesterday and today it's now mucasy brown...I'm sure I conceived on March 8 and implanted late last week...I'm went off the pill in Nov and the cycles have been pretty normal in length....here's hoping! I think the ma__s amounts of mucus was a good thing, right??

L - March 22

Can anyone else confirm if brown mucasy discharge is a good sign?? I think I've already had the implantation bleeding on Saturday...thanks!

layla - March 22

Hi L, have you tested + yet?

L - March 22

no, not yet. BFN...the last test I took was Sunday...I was going to do that today.

Layla - March 22

I'm not sure about the discharge after implantation. I was wondering that myself. At 5DPO when implantation should have occurred I had a day and a half period then a week later I had cramping and lt brn discharge for one day and then it stopped. So, I dunno what's up with me. Let us know how the test goes, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?