Cervical Mucus-pg114080831018

12 Replies
Mom2Boy - February 24

I've spent ome time reading on cervical mucus, and the different 'kinds', so i decided to just see what mine was like, and it's a creamy white, kind of like lotion with a little water mixed in. not stretchy, just wet. last AF was Jan 16th, is this a sign of pregnancy?

anonomous - February 24

mom2boy- I have the same type of cm right now except mine is more watery? My last af was 1/12 but I'm irregular. I am due for af any day now and usually I don't have cm like this so soon to af arriving?? I have other sypms too but nothing that normally doesnt happen prior to af. What was everyones cm like b/f you got your bfp's??

Mom2Boy - February 24

I had cramps that started Wednesday afternoon, lasted all night, and are still present now, but more when i stand from sitting a while. hungry, but I'm always hungry. haha

LN030905 - February 24

Mom2Boy-are your periods abdormal? I do know alot of ppl say that they have creamy cm before they find out their preg, but Ive also heard some ppl say they have it, thouhgt hey werepreg and then started af..so i dont know for sure. I have more milky/lotiony right now. My af was due on Monday/Tuesday and no sign of her. Ive taken several preg tests and they are negative :( Have you guys tested at all?

anonomous - February 24

me too- I've had these really sharp pains in my low abdomen in the morning- crampy at night too-very moody and very very hungry -but I'm always hungry too :-) No idea but I'm not getting my hopes up cause I just don't have a feeling that I'm pregnant. when are you due for af?

anonomous - February 24

LN- tested about 3 times now and all bfn - I get so down when I see the neg that I don't want to do it too often :-(

Mom2Boy - February 24

last AF was 1/16/06... and I can't remember for december (trust me, im now writing it down each month), before that i was on ortho evra patch and i think i took it off just before thanksgiving (dont quote me, i just took it off, didnt wait for change day or anything)...before that my periods were like 29-32 days I think

Tiffany814 - February 24

I have a mix b/t white creamy and watery depending on the time of day I check. I really can feel af coming now though- I'm getting so p__sed off. I have those 'weak' cramps that I get right before she comes- almost sick to my stomach ones that go around to my back. I know she's on her way!

LadyD - February 24

On 2/22 I had cm, not much, in my panties (tmi, sorry) but usually a couple days before af it comes a bit heavier, like I poured a little too much lotion (lol). My last af was 2/10, I am a__suming that could have been ovulation. What do y'all think?

Mom2Boy - February 24

the only thing ive noticed are the cramps that started wednesday afternoon, and lasted all day and night until this morning, and now i dont feel any. im checking myself every 30 minutes to see if dang AF starts. We really want to be pregnant. Tested yesteryday with Answer =BFN. I have an Equate test...which test out there would ya'll suggest?

Lin - February 25

Mom2Boy, that sounds exactly like what my cm is like every month during my luteal phase.

Mom2Boy - February 25

I'm new to all this lingo and whatnot, so what does that mean, Lin? I tested with Equate (+/- kind) and it was BFN. Cramps have gone away too, just an occasional pain.

Lin - February 25

Cm = cervical mucous. The luteal phase is the time from ovulation to your period (AF = Aunt Flo). It's relatively constant, never varying by more than a day or so.The variable part of your cycle is the first two weeks. Anyway, I was just saying that my cm is exactly how you described it above during the leadup to my period.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?