Cervical Mucus-pg116874029261

3 Replies
ursula - January 13

Anyone else having trouble monitoring CM? I just can't tell....

krissy2006 - January 13

What are you having problems with? Maybe I can help .. :)

ursula - January 14

Well, I never seem to get any that is really stretch and slippery. I am pretty dry most of the time. I rarely have any on panties, etc (sorry if TMI).... so I don't know what to think.

krissy2006 - January 14

Well many girls don't get cm on their panties or on tp. Many women have to check internally to see what kind of cm they have. Have you tried checking internally? It may sound gross and it may make you feel squeamish but it is the best way to get to know your body and how it works. To do so, squat or sit on the toilet and insert your middle or index finger or both and swab around inside and pull your fingers out slightly hooked (be careful not to scratch yourself) you should see some kind of mucous on your fingers. There may not be any and this is normal just before and just after your period. It may be tacky like flour water. When you stick your fingers together and pull them apart it will form little peaks and it is usually white or tinged yellow. This would be sticky cm. It may be white/clear and the texture of hand lotion. This would be creamy CM. It may be clear or white and very wet but not stretchy. This is water CM and it is considered fertile. Then it may also be white or clear and stretch anywhere between 1-6 inches or more. The easiest way to describe this kind is like your saliva when you drink too much lemonade and it gets real thick. It will stretch and if pulled apart between fingers it may even remain solid like a bubble being pulled away from the thing you b__w pupples out of. (sorry if thats confusing) the most important thing to remember is the most fertile CM is EWCM and it is very stretchy, always... if its not stretchy it is considered water, but I would definitely suggest testing your cm internally. Hopefully this has helped. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!!! :)

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?