Cervix-pg109690679690

3 Replies
Erin - October 4

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experienced changes to their cervix in early pregnancy (during the 2ww)? This is our first month actively TTC, and I'm currently 7 DPO. Usually a couple of days after I ovulate, my cervix goes back to being, low/firm/closed. However, this time it has stayed relatively high, and soft (not as soft as pre-O, though) It is firmly closed though. I also have lots of creamy CM. Any thoughts? This would be my second child, but I didn't check my cervix the first time around.

Viv - October 4

Good info! I have heard stays soft, but didn't know high or low. For CM see http://www.faqfarm.com/Parenting/Pregnancy/8669

Erin - October 4

Thanks Viv, good to see you are still here helping people out :) I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Erin - October 5

Well this morning, 8 DPO, I used a FRED and got a faint faint pink line (I'm talking hold it up the light faint). I know it's early to get a BFP (only 8 DPO), but I said, what the heck. I'm considering my result inconclusive until I test in a couple more days. Slightly worried because a this faint line resembles the line I got back in July that resulted in an M/C. However, I took those tests much later than 8 DPO. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?