Cervix-pg111028159218

10 Replies
gg - March 8

I feel my cervix is popping out of my va___a, what is happening, I don't need any depth to reach it, is there somehting wrong....

me - March 8

my af was 4days late, im ttc, af was lite than normal.. how should ur cervix feel after af, my has gone high n soft. n have a watery discharge.. is this normal

gg - March 8

help, is it normal to have your cervix that low...or is something wrong

*** - March 8

gg-usually,your cervix will go low and hard like the tip of your nose just b4 ur periods.

gg - March 8

wat bout after af

Grandpa Viv - March 8

Everyone here has taken to checking their cervix. Generally SHOW (Soft High Open Wet) is close to ovulation. Low and hard is the rest of the time. Get accustomed to your own peculiarities around the cycle. Check using the same position each time, and observe good hygiene.

gg - March 8

how low should it be, i mean mine is really low that I don't need to stick my finger in at all..?? is it normal, how about if you are pregnant, should it be low or high, and if it is really low does this mean that you are not pregnant?

gg - March 8

Any help?

tiffani - March 8

Cervical position varies woman to woman. Although some people will describe the way they believe it should be at different stages of your cycle, it is not accurate. You can't determine anything by cervical position because it's different with each woman. If you feel like it's "popping" out of your v____a, you should call your doctor or 911.

shaz - March 8

yeah,i would see a doctor for an examination. mine is very low naturally but not that low

Mythili - March 8

I also think you should see your doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?