Cervix Question-pg114922741918

6 Replies
Strawberry - June 2

I know someone already asked this and no one replied so i thought i would give it a try, because i was also reading a previous post and it was talking about checking you cervix.....I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do that?? If so it would be very much appreciated. thanks

Cindy Lou - June 2

Ok I will try to help you...You can be on the toilet or in the shower or just use your tub to lift your leg up or squat. Put in your middle finger or 2 to feel up inside and feel for your cervix. The cervix will have like a little dimple on it and that would be the place to feel if it is open or closed. You also feel the tip of the cervix to see if it is firm or soft...It has been said that checking the cervix is not a way to see if you are pg but it will help out to find out when Ovulating...When ovulating it will be soft, high, open, wet. I also hear that the cervix can change quick too....Granpa Viv has a website that can answer some cervix questions too. I am not sure what it is I would have thought I had it on my Favorites but not on this work computer...Sorry hopefully someone else can give it to you If not I will look for it for you.,,,Good Luck & I hope I helped you some.

Cindy Lou - June 2

I think I found it....Try this out it is Grandpa viv's site. www.ppowb.org/gv/

Cindy Lou - June 2

Or try this one...This mite get straight to it..... http://www.ppowb.org/gv/concept.htm

Strawberry - June 2

Thank you guys so much

Cindy Lou - June 2

Your Welcome....But gee I know I am a big person but "Guys"...lol

Strawberry - June 2

oh my that was such an accident im so sorry LADIES lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?