Cervix Question-pg11689781848

11 Replies
kerilynh - January 16

ok when you try and feel your cervix, exactly where is it. Is it in the front part of the va___a and is there a "tunnel behind it" or does you finger stop. I am so confused. I don't know if I am feeling my cervid or not. If it is considered "high" can you even feel it with your fingers? I am grasping at straws here, any help would be appreciated.

DANI - January 16

Yah, I would like to know the answer to this one as well......anyone??

kerilynh - January 16

ok this is what I am feeling maybe this will help. the anterior (front, right?) is ver soft, thick, and solid. But is on the side front side of the v____a, not top. I can continue putting my finger up past that in a "tunnel" like cavity and just can't reach anymore. Any more thoughts? So sorry if this is TMI.

kerilynh - January 16

oh and I also got very white cremay CM when I did that.

resaboo - January 16

Ok ladies, I will try to explain it best I can. Insert your middle clean (lol) finger as far up as you can if you move your finger depending on the time of the month if will fell like a round smooth ball. if you feel around it you should feel a little slit on it that is the opening and yes you should get some cm it sounds like you found it

BrendaW - January 16

Okay here goes my explanation, it is like a p___s (very small p___s lol) sticking out on the inside of your v____a very hard to miss most of the time. Very different than the walls of your VG. If it is very soft and you have never felt it before you may miss it. Also, your "tunnel" does extend past the base of it.

kerilynh - January 16

so in other wards if I am not feeling anything at the end of the tunnel then I am not feeling it...means it's high?

krissy2006 - January 16

Ok, I will try my version of explaining it and see if we all can't get kerilynh to find her cervix...LOL ... Ok kerilynh, as resaboo said, you can insert your (clean) middle and/or index finger into your v____a. When doing so push your fingers in as far as they can go. Eventually they will stop. If you can't feel anything, make sure you are sitting on the toilet and bear down as if you are having a bowel movement. That should push your cervix into reach. If you can't feel it without bearing down your cp is definitely high. If you can touch it without bearing down it is high-medium and if you can swab your fingers all the way around it, it is low. Now as far as finding your cervix for the first time and making sure it is your cervix, test on the first day of AF when your cervix should be low and more reachable. I know it sounds gross but you will almost for sure be able to find it on your first day of your period. It should feel like the round 1/2(to me anyway) of a hard boiled egg. Soft and smooth. In the middle you may feel a slit or a dimple and that is the opening into your uterus. It is usually a dimple if you haven't had children and more of a slit/hole if you have. Don't try to push your finger up inside there, It will hurt and you may injure your cervix. In any case there is the way I do it and what I have experienced and usually feel. Hopefully it helps and good luck!!!

resaboo - January 16

Also it may help to google search cervix pictures and look at the pictures and to actually see the pictures of a cervix may help you to realize what you are feeling for.

kerilynh - January 16

Thanks ladies.....now after all that...can you answer me another question....if it is really high (where you can't feel it) on day that AF is due...is that a good thing?

resaboo - January 16

yes high is when u can not feel it and it also when it is high kinda feels like lips and not so round and obvious, and when af is due usually it should be low and firm. high can not feel easily low when u can feel without much searching. Sounds promising to me so I take it your suppose to start today??? Are you ttc?

kerilynh - January 16

yeah I am due for AF today and am ttc. So far haven't gotten Af and can't feel cervix cause it is high. All negative tests as of today though....So hopefully i will have my bfp soon.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?